Friday, May 27, 2005

Politics: Presidential Election 2008

Eric's prediction for 2008 is Condoleezza Rice v. Hillary Clinton. (A photo of them together - who's the tall girl in between?) "Give me Condi minus the points," says Eric. But what does Sweden think? Sweden gives it to Condi, 22 to 21. (They also say "Angelina Jolie förnekar förhållande med Pitt", but they would, the randy gits.)

Someone has registered Rice2008.com. They're selling a bobble-head doll that doesn't look much like her. I love their unbiased poll. The question is, Should Condi run for President? The four options are:

  1. Yes! I was thinking the same thing!
  2. First I've heard of it, but, I love it!
  3. Yes + she should be made VP now!
  4. No way, she's too smart and articulate.
Where's the "She wasn't a very good NSA, isn't making much progress as Secretary of State, and would be a terrible NFL Commissioner" option?

No comments: