Thursday, May 12, 2005

Actors Who Look Related

Jill's new topic: actors who could play convincing kinfolk (although Jill didn't use the word "kinfolk"). Her first submission: Julia Roberts and Monica Potter. They could be sisters!

For mother-daughter, how about Helen Hunt and Leelee Sobieski? (Helen is 19 years older.)

I innocently suggested that Ann-Margret could play Lindsay Lohan's grandmother when I was attacked for plagiarising People magazine (via ohnotheydidnt).

Robb proffers that the least convincing as relatives has to include Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez. (I had forgotten that Emilio was married to Paula Abdul, and that Charlie once accidentally shot then-fiancee Kelly Preston.

P.S. Having been cut-and-pasting these IMDb links for a year now, I finally thought to wonder, who is "nm0000001"? Now I know. Hint: his last name begins with "A".

No comments: