Friday, August 04, 2006

Movie Quote Quiz: F***

Name these movies that use the F-word.

  1. F*** it! F***! F***! F***! F***! F***ity f***!
  2. How the f*** am I funny, what the f*** is so funny about me?
  3. Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot f***in' master.
  4. Well, f*** me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Theresa?
  5. "What's your name?" "F*** you. That's my name."
  6. Don't f*** with the babysitter.
  7. I didn't ask for a f***ing psychological lecture. I only asked for a f***ing light.
  8. You are the vulgarian, you f***.
  9. Did you f*** my wife?
  10. Go f*** yourself, San Diego.

On a related note, you haven't watched "Deadwood" until you've seen it on Sky with sign language. A guy stands in the corner and signs the dialogue. Despite its frequency, I couldn't make out the sign for "f***", but "c***s***er" was pretty obvious. What really cracked me up was when there was no talking, and the signer turned sideways to watch the action.

1 comment:

Pat said...

1. "Four Weddings And A Funeral"
2. "Goodfellas"
3. "Pulp Fiction"
4. "Heathers"
5. "Glengarry Glen Ross"
6. "Adventures In Babysitting"
7. "My Left Foot"
8. "A Fish Called Wanda"
9. "Raging Bull"
10. "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy"