Friday, January 20, 2006

Movie Quote Quiz: Baby

Name the movies from whence these "Baby" quotes cometh.

  1. Hasta la vista, baby.
  2. I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' babies.
  3. Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
  4. The dingo's got my baby!
  5. Three tomatoes are walking down the street- a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato.
  6. Please baby, please baby, please baby, baby, baby, please!
  7. I can't have a baby, I have a 12 o'clock lunch meeting!
  8. For me, it's like I've just given birth to my own baby girl, except she's like a big giant girl who smokes and says "shit" a lot. You know?
  9. Baby, that was money! Tell me that wasn't money.
  10. Me and Dot went in to adopt on account a' somethin' went wrong with my semen, and they said we had to wait five years for a healthy white baby. I said, "Healthy white baby? Five years? What else you got?" Said they got two Koreans and a negra born with his heart on the outside. It's a crazy world.

1 comment:

Pat said...

The ones that Shell missed:
2. "Gone With The Wind"
4. "A Cry In The Dark"
7. "Baby Boom"
8. "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion"
10. "Raising Arizona"