Thursday, August 11, 2005

Song List: Johnny

Shell buries his contribution once again in the Comments section. Doesn't he know that no one ever reads the Comments? Here it is again:

Songs with "Johnny" either in the title or somewhere in the lyrics. For starters:

  • "Angry Johnny" - Poe
  • "Johnny Be Good" (sic) - Chuck Berry
  • "Be Good" - Men at Work
  • "Johnny Are You Queer" - Josie Cotton

Some he missed:

  • "Johnny And Mary" - Robert Palmer
  • "Johnny Was" - Bob Marley (and Stiff Little Fingers)
  • "Johnny In The Echo Cafe" - Saint Etienne
  • "When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again" - traditional
  • "Johnny Mathis' Feet" - American Music Club

And songs that mention "Johnny":
  • "Hey Hey My My (Into The Black)" and "My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue)" by Neil Young
  • "Walk Of Life" by Dire Straits
  • "It's My Party" by Lesley Gore

1 comment:

stevep said...

'Goodbye Lucille' - Prefab Sprout