Thursday, March 31, 2005

Superwolf: "Blood Embrace" part 1

Anyone know from what film this dialogue is taken? It's used in the song "Blood Embrace" off the "Superwolf" album by Matt Sweeny and Bonnie 'Prince' Billy.

Woman: Charlie... I've, uh... I've been with another man. Aren't you gonna say anything ? You're just gonna sit there? Oh Charlie, I didn't know when you were coming back or if you ever would. I tell you, the men around here don't respect anything ; if I told you all the guys that called me up...And then Cliff... He didn't make a pass at me. I mean he didn't even... do it at all, Charlie. I knew what he wanted, but... he never did anything about it. And then it just seemed like the two of us just had to.

Charlie: I don't think I'm up for any more of this. Why don't you go to bed? I'll work this all out.

Woman: What are you gonna do ?

Charlie: I'm just gonna sit here.

No comments: